2021 Chevy Tahoe Interior Features & Dimensions
The spacious and refined 2021 Chevrolet Tahoe interior makes this full-size SUV an ideal choice to upgrade your Calgary commute. Whether you choose the basic interior or a loaded Tahoe leather interior, you’ll enjoy seating for up to nine passengers, 3,480 litres of maximum cargo space, and a wide array of convenient features. Learn more about the dimensions and features of Chevrolet Tahoe interior, and then schedule a VIP test drive at Capital Chevrolet Buick GMC today!
Chevrolet Tahoe Interior Dimensions
Thenew Chevy Tahoe interior offers three rows of seating to accommodate up to 9 passengers. This Chevy SUV also provides plenty of room for cargo, so you won’t have to leave anything behind on your next adventure outside of Cochrane. Review the Tahoe interior dimensions below.
- Overall Length: 5,352 millimetre
- Passenger Capacity: 7 to 9 passengers
- Second/Third Row Legroom: 1,067 millimetres/886 millimetres
- Cargo Volume Behind Third Row: 722 litres
- Cargo Volume Behind Second Row: 2,056 litres
- Cargo Volume Behind First Row: 3,480 litres
Chevrolet Tahoe Interior Features & Highlights
No matter which of the 6 available Chevy Tahoe configurations you choose, you’ll have access to a long list of premium features designed to keep you comfortable, connected, and safe on Okotoks-area roads. Just take a look at some of the Tahoe feature highlights:
- Leather Seating Surfaces: Premium cloth upholstery is standard, but a Tahoe leather interior is an available option that adds comfort and a luxury feel to the cabin. Perforated or non-perforated leather trim is offered in a variety of colors.
- Chevrolet Infotainment 3 Plus System: The 2021 Chevrolet Tahoe interior comes equipped with the Chevrolet Infotainment 3 Plus System, which gives you access to Bluetooth®, Apple CarPlay®, Android Auto™, and more.
- Keyless Entry: With keyless entry, you can conveniently lock and unlock your doors as you approach your SUV.
- Chevy Safety Assist: This all-new safety suite includes standard driver-assist features like Automatic Emergency Braking, Following Distance Indicator, Forward Collision Alert, Front Pedestrian Braking, and more.
What Are the 2021 Chevy Tahoe Colors?
Along with choosing the Tahoe trim level that has all of the features you want, you can also pick from a wide range of Chevrolet Tahoe interior colors. Choose from the following to further enhance the premium cloth or Tahoe leather interior that best suits your personal style.
2021 Chevrolet Tahoe Interior Colors
- Jet Black
- Jet Black/Mocha
- Jet Black/Maple Sugar
- Gideon/Very Dark Atmosphere
Find Your New Chevy Tahoe at Capital Chevrolet Buick GMC!
Explore the Chevy Tahoe interior at our dealership in Calgary and select the features and colors that work best for you. Make sure to take advantage of our new vehicle specials and apply for financing with us online to get pre-approved from the comfort of your home. If you have any questions or would like to see how the Tahoe compares to the GMC Yukon, please contact us.
More from Capital Chevrolet Buick GMC
The spacious and refined 2021 Chevrolet Tahoe interior makes this full-size SUV an ideal choice to upgrade your Calgary commute. Whether you choose the basic interior or a loaded Tahoe leather interior, you’ll enjoy seating for up to nine passengers, 3,480 litres of maximum cargo space, and a wide array of convenient features. Learn more…
Powered by a turbocharged engine, the 2021 Chevy Equinox delivers strong performance across its lineup. In addition to providing plenty of get-up-and-go, the Chevy Equinox gas mileage will help you save on long drives around Calgary. Learn how the Chevy Equinox fuel economy and engine specs can enhance your Calgary-area driving experience, and then book…
Shopping for a compact SUV that delivers turbocharged power and impressive fuel economy ratings? You’ll find that the 2020 Chevy Equinox gas mileage helps you save on long drives around Calgary. In fact, the entry-level Equinox LS gets 8.9L/100km city and 7.7L/100km highway, which makes it one of the more fuel-efficient options in its class….