Our Promises to You!
- To always RESPECT your time and your investment
- TRANSPARENCY throughout every interaction
- To make every experience Fun & Easy
- Covid Measures are Strictly Enforced
Make your journey even more rewarding with the Scotiabank® GM®* Visa* Card. Collect GM Earnings1 toward the purchase or lease of an eligible, new Chevrolet, Buick, GMC or Cadillac vehicle on qualifying everyday purchases.
Your GM Card can immediately be put to good use. Just signing up and activating your Scotiabank® GM®* Visa* Card unlocks multiple offers only available to our card holders.
There are no complicated formulas or point conversions. $1 in GM Earnings1 = $1 to redeem towards the purchase or lease of a new Chevrolet, Buick, GMC or Cadillac. It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3:
Select one of our Brands below to build and price your vehicle:
You can also schedule a test drive with us here.
Take advantage of current offers and incentives that can be combined with your GM Card Earnings1.
Check here for Capital Chevrolet Buick GMC’s latest offers.
GM Card members can save by redeeming GM Earnings1 toward a new, eligible vehicle. Identify yourself as a GM Card member and one of our dealers will instantly deduct your GM Earnings from your agreed upon price.
Then, drive away in your new Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, or Cadillac!
Feel free to give us a call with any GM Card questions.
Monday – Friday: 8am to 8pm (EST)
Saturday & Sunday: Closed
The Scotiabank® GM Visa® Card LOF benefits initially attach to an eligible VIN, for which the original purchaser/lessee is a qualified primary cardholder of a Scotiabank® GM Visa® card; however any unredeemed benefits are transferable during the 2 year/48,000 km redemption period to subsequent purchasers/lessees, regardless whether the subsequent purchaser/lessee is an active Scotiabank® GM Visa® cardholder. Customers are not required to provide their GM Card account number at the time of redemption.
This Offer can be provided to the same primary cardholder of a Scotiabank® GM Visa® card, if they purchase or lease more than one (1) new eligible 2021 or 2022 Chevrolet (excluding Bolt EV or Bolt-EUV), Buick or GMC Vehicle. General Motors of Canada Company and its participating authorized dealers reserve the right to amend, terminate or withdraw their participation in this program in whole or in part, at any time without prior notice. Additional conditions and limitations apply. See dealer for details.
^ 1. With the Scotiabank GM Visa Card (with no annual fee), receive 5% of the first $5,000 of net purchases annually, and 2% of net purchases thereafter as Earnings. With the Scotiabank GM Visa Infinite Card receive 5% of the first $10,000 of net purchases annually and 2% of net purchases thereafter as Earnings. GM Earnings are not awarded for cash advances, balance transfers, Scotia® Credit Card Cheques, credit vouchers, payments, returns, fees or interest. Conditions apply. Please refer to the GM Card Earnings Program Terms and Conditions for details.
2. Earnings1 may be applied toward the Total Purchase Price or lease down payment of any eligible new Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, or Cadillac vehicle. The “Total Purchase Price” consists of the vehicle price (up to the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price), freight and PDI, air tax, and applicable sales taxes. The “Total Purchase Price” excludes costs associated with licensing, registration, insurance, dealer fees, accessories, additional options, extended warranties, maintenance or service plans and other services such as OnStar and SiriusXM.
3. You will earn1 5% in GM Earnings on the first $10,000 of net purchases made annually with your GM Visa Card, and 2% thereafter in GM Earnings on net purchases. GM Earnings are not awarded for cash advances, balance transfers, Scotia® Credit Card Cheques, credit vouchers, payments, returns, fees or interest.
4. You will earn1 5% in GM Earnings on the first $5,000 of net purchases made annually with your GM Visa Card, and 2% thereafter in GM Earnings on net purchases. GM Earnings are not awarded for cash advances, balance transfers, Scotia® Credit Card Cheques, credit vouchers, payments, returns, fees or interest.
5. If you cancel your credit card, your credit privileges are revoked or your account is closed, your GM Earnings must be redeemed within 90 days or they will be forfeited. If your account is not in good standing, GM Earnings are not eligible for redemption. Please refer to the GM Card Earnings Program Terms and Conditions for details.